|Job ID||Position||Job Descriptions||How to Apply||Application deadline
|7||Sales Executive||A Sales Executive identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently been sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
• Coordinate appointments for home and land inspections to prospective buyers.
• Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance to new and existing clients
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares daily report of prospects to the Head of Marketing
• Attending presentations/meetings/conferences.
• Negotiating sales contracts.
• Aiming to achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
||Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (Abuja) and email@example.com (Lagos)||2020-01-15